The current situation seems to be becoming better.
·当下形势似乎在向好的方向一步步靠拢。
Do we see the dawn is breaking?
·曙光,我们看到了吗?
Little frogs, let’s take a look at the latest news brought by our anchors!
·小青娃们,来看一下由三位小主播给我们带来的最新新闻吧!
The disaster is merciless, but the world is full of love.
·疫情无情,人有情。
Wuhan is not fighting alone. We Chinese stand firmly with our brothers and sisters in Wuhan and Hubei.
·武汉并不孤单,全中国人民都同武汉和湖北的兄弟姐妹坚定地站在一起。
China is not fighting alone. The international community has given us valuable moral and material support.
·中国并不是孤军作战,国际社会也给予了我们宝贵的精神支持和物质援助。
In the toughest times of the fight, people around the world are standing firmly by our side.
·在我们抗击疫情最艰苦的日子里,各国人民也和我们坚定站在一起。
Landmark building in Victoria lit up Chinese red.
·澳大利亚维多利亚州地标性建筑亮起中国红。
Little frogs, do you see?
·小青娃们,你们看到了吗?
Dawn is breaking and we are seeing light coming through.
·黎明,正在到来;曙光,就在前方。
撰稿:Lisa、 Jenna
审稿:Mrs. Yu
编辑:Mocha、Aaron